The Rex of the Old 97
- Railway switch that can teleport a train from one crossroads to any other crossroads.
- Divinatory cabinet/table, keyed in to a telegraph component so that it uses the telegraph network as an antenna for magical disturbances.
- Mechanical birds that can serve as listening devices, as well as pass long messages.
- Four Mechanical Horses.
- Spirit Extractor.
Personamantic avatar masks
- Mask of the Demagogue.
- Mask of the Executioner. (only fit for use against agents of the Grey Clergy.)
- Mask of the Healer.
- Mask of the Snake. (Must be re-created yearly.)
- Mask of the Witch.
- A Seat At The Table: A Proxy ritual that uses six minor charges, and also has a limited intelligence-gathering effect.
(should be two more rituals)
- Favor owed by the Pinkertons
- The bloody and torn shirt that Yancey Butler was wearing when he ascended.
- The hat of “Charles Darwin,” filled with a number of good-luck charms that are now tainted by the worst kind of luck.
- Preserved boughs of Holly and Mistletoe that were grown as part of a KingKiller ritual.
- A shirt stained with William Bonny’s bloody handprint.
- A gun that was shot out of William Bonny’s hand by “Buckshot” Roberts. It is stained with Bonnie’s blood, and the cylinder was grazed, making it more likely to stick.